The Tremont Temple in Boston, constructed in 1896, has a medley of interesting architectural details to talk about! With the church sanctuary being located on the second floor, the ground floor was originally used as commercial space, while the floors above the sanctuary served as office space. The main entrance on the ground floor, which sits beneath a large arch flanked by highly ornamented pilasters with ionic capitals, is itself flanked by widely spaced secondary entrances that are capped by simple triangular pediments. The middle portion of the building includes a series of semicircular arches that sit in groups of three, and the brickwork in the section was laid in a mosaic fashion giving the structure a beautiful effect.
Photograph by @daniel_tana