Sutras of the Aquarian Age - Yogi Bhajan
1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path.
1. the act of awaking from sleep.
2. a revival of interest or attention.
3. a recognition, realization, or coming into awareness of something.
4. a renewal of interest in religion, especially in a community; a revival.
Awakening doesn't have to be esoteric, and it certainly doesn't even have to be considered 'spiritual' - awakening can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere and simply put it means a broader understanding that there must be more to this life;
it's a questioning period of everything up until this moment and a desire and often willingness to change.
It can be as subtle as a breeze, or as fierce as a waterfall, we all have different experiences.
What many people experience is a short-circuit in their body which manifests as a physical and mental 'breakdown'.
Awakening in the Aquarian Age is a workshop for tuning up the nervous system so we can handle the shift and withstand the pressure of the times.
Join us this Saturday at @yogasantosha from 1-3 to experience how.