#apexracingacademy

MOST RECENT

Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war
.
.
.
.

PC:@madras_motographer thanks for the click.

#apexracingacademy #apexadvantage #buildtorace #motorcycle #racing #superbike #picoftheday #edit
#wednesdaywisdom
#wednesday #race

It’s OK wake up early morning to go training. It’s OK to break some bones. All that is needed to be professional rider
#ktmrc390 #dainese #dainesesuit #dainesegloves #daineseboots #dainesechestprotector #dainesebackprotector #daineseinner #hjchelmets #scproject #actioncam #apexracing #apexracingacademy #03 #karimotorspeedway #coimbatore

Heart is beating like a piston, red lights are taking my breath. M on full gas, my fingers are ready to leave the spinning bar. Waiting for the lights down. I have got only 4-5 seconds to leave my clutch and take another gear. “Ready To Manual Launch”
#ktmrc390 #hjchelmets #dainese #dainesesuit #dainesegloves #daineseboots #dainesechestprotector #dainesebackprotector #daineseinner #03 #scproject #actioncam #quicklunch #apexracing #apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway #coimbatore

Track at bottom those hills is more like my second home currently... I shoot maximum here.. @karimotorspeedway. Unlike rest of the tracks in the country, this one has tighter corners and isn't as long as the rest but it's amazing place for learners also professionals.
~
#apexracingacademy #akhil95
#yamaha #R15 #yamahaindia

My trip to Ladakh got cancelled at the very last moment. So i decided to hit the track and rev out all the frustration,anger or whatever that was inside me.!!✌🏻
#apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway #bikelife #rider

Out for sighting lap so as to get some feedback from the track and execute accordingly in future laps.!!😁
#apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway #rider #ranchirider #bikelove #racetrack

#Repost @__ak95__ (@get_repost)
・・・
I don't like posting just the bikes on stand, I love when they are alive and doing what they are supposed to to. So here is @rohan_v_ zipping on track in last corner waiting to throttle completely on the main straight. ~
#apexracingacademy #akhil95
~
#triumph #triumphracing #triumphindia #indiatriumph #daytona675 #nikon #nikonphoto #nikond850 #nikkorlens #fortheride

I don't like posting just the bikes on stand, I love when they are alive and doing what they are supposed to to. So here is @rohan_v_ zipping on track in last corner waiting to throttle completely on the main straight. ~
#apexracingacademy #akhil95
~
#triumph #triumphracing #triumphindia #indiatriumph #daytona675 #nikon #nikonphoto #nikond850 #nikkorlens #fortheride

The track in itself has a lot of variables, the tarmac surface being different on different parts of the track affects traction,line to follow and various other things like whether u should gas out the throttle wide open or slow down.
So complete understanding the track is very important before u get on it with ur bike.!!✌🏻
P.S- If u observe closely u can also see the varying tarmac surface in this pic.
#apexracing #apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway

The beautiful view right at the mainstage.!!💚
#apexracing #apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway

Exiting the Pitlane for a track walk.!!😁 #apexracing #apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway

Session on what does the various flags used in the track symbolise ..!!✌🏻
#apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway #rider #bikelife

The very first day of the academy started with the basic theory session where we’re given a brief introduction on how track riding is different from street riding.✌🏻
With @akashdingare the chief instructor for the session..!!
#apexracingacademy #karimotorspeedway #rider #bikelife

Throw back Thursday #tbt
1% chance 99% faith
#combackstronger
#builtorace
#apexracingacademy
#teamGO!!!
#asiatalentcup

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags