Technique Tuesday! 💪🏽💪🏽 Today we have PT Matty demonstrating a superset. Supersets are two exercises back to back with no rest. They are ideal if you are lacking time, but are also a good way to challenge your body with a new type of workout.
In this superset, we are mixing it up by targeting two arm muscles the biceps and the triceps.
Cable Rope Bicep Curl ⬇️
1. Standing upright grab the rope with your palms facing each other, ensure your elbows are in by your side.
2. Pull the rope up towards your forearms, ensure you keep your elbows by your side throughout the movement.
3. Slowly lower your arms back to the starting position.
Tricep Cable Rope Overhead Extension ⬇️
1. Grip the rope with both hands and palms facing inwards towards each other, extend your arms directly above your head, keeping your elbows close to your head.
2. Slowly lower the rope down behind your head, ensuring you keep your arms stationary throughout the movement
3. Pull the rope back up until you have reached the starting position.
If you have any questions about how you can include supersets into your training feel free to come and see Matty when you’re in the club next 😊
Also be sure to download the free Anytime Workouts App exclusive to all members 📲💜