How do you get produce to last?
Through this ZW adventure I have found a few ways that work super well for me, to keep my produce lasting the longest!
1. Buy a lot less than you would think, if you can handle meal prep that’s is the most effective way to reduce food waste, but I can’t seem to make it work with my busy schedule. I don’t like to plan meals, I prefer to think of something on a whim!
2. Check out the @theswag.original for awesome produce bags that keeps your leafy greens crisp!
3. Jars with water are your friend for just about everything: carrots, broccoli, celery, herbs, chives, lettuce, kale etc.
4. Wash produce with ACV, it helps prolong their freshness!
5. Potatoes, squash, onions love your cupboards 👌
6. Apples and bananas are not friends, apples will quickly ripen anything near it!
I would love to learn more! Share your tips!! ☺️