Hi, friends! I've seen these tags around and thought it would be fun to do one for our AGIG community: #agig20factsaboutme List 20 facts about yourself, your doll collection, or both! Tag some friends to do it too! Let's get to know each other better!! 😊
1. My parents gave me a camera for Christmas when I was 12. I've loved photography ever since! 📸
2. It took me two years to get another doll after Molly because I didn't want to like the other doll more and replace Molly...😂
3. I didn't wear any makeup until I was 16 and I decided to buy some mascara for my birthday.
4. I've never been out of the US, but if I could go anywhere, I'd go to Prince Edward Island. Any Anne of Green Gables fans? 💚
5. I displayed some of my dolls in a glass case at my local library for a month several years ago. It was fun to share my dolls with the community!
6. The first year of the display I was in the newspaper! 📰I did it another time for Valentine's Day.
7. I had a ton of pets as a kid. Guinea pigs, gerbils, a rabbit, birds, fish, chickens, and cats. A lot of them at the same time too.
8. I've never had a dog because I'm allergic. 😭
9. Felicity was the first doll from American Girl I bought with my own money! The rest of my dolls prior had been gifts.
10. My website AmericanGirlFan.com will turn 9 this Summer! 😮🎉
11. My favorite color is blue, all shades!
12. I was homeschooled from 7th-12th grade!
13. My Goodreads goal is to read 25 books this year. 📚
14. I used to play the Clarinet and the Dulcimer. 🎶
15. I get scared easily. My mom scared me while I was watching the end of Stranger Things and I nearly jumped off the couch!
16. I love food, but Mexican food is the best. 🌮
17. If you haven't guessed, I'm a big fan of Michael's craft store. 😍
18. I listen to a song on repeat until I get sick of it, then I move onto a new song.
19. I've been to three American Girl stores: Chicago, Atlanta, and Columbus.
20. I discovered American Girl through the historical books, so they hold a special place in my heart. ❤️
(I tagged a few on the photo, but anyone is free to participate! 😊)