White chocolate, milk chocolate, cherries and citrus peel all mixed together with fluffy desiccated coconut😍 #recipe below🤙🏻
200g desiccated coconut.
85g caster sugar.
2 1/2 tbsp glace cherries.
2 1/2 tbsp mixed citrus peel.
200g white chocolate , broken into chunks.
200g milk chocolate, broken into chunks.
2 tbsp coconut oil.
2 large eggs, whisked.
1. Preheat your oven to 160°c. Mix the coconut, sugar, cherries, citrus peel white chocolate and eggs into a large bowl. Line a 20cm X 30cm baking tray with baking paper and fill with the mixture smoothing it out with the back of a spoon or spatula. Place in the oven for 20 minutes until the top starts to brown.
2. Once done allow the tray to cool to room temperature. Add the milk chocolate and coconut oil together and place in a microwave on medium for 1 minute. Stir. If it needs longer add back in 10 second bursts.
3. Once the tray is cool cover the top of the traybake with the melted milk chocolate. (You can add further cherries and peel to the top prior if you want it extra fruity).
4. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes until the chocolate solidifies.
5. Slice into 16 pieces and enjoy🤙🏻
#tasty #traybake #georgesfood