Anyone after a big HP setup for a 3SGE?
All done less than 5,000km, made 311KW on just 14PSI as a run-in tune with a 8.5:1 built engine.
Well easily capable of 400KW with a good built motor.
All bits were purchased by me brand new.
Kit consists of:
- Garrett GTX3076R with custom frontward compressor outlet
- Tial stainless 0.63AR turbine housing (Vband inlet and outlet)
- Ceramic coated turbine housing by HPC - Turbosmart HyperGate45 45mm wastegate
- Speedflow oil feed, drain, water lines etc (receipt for $450 odd alone for the lines and fittings)
- All one off long runner low mount stainless manifold, wastegate plumbed back in, all Vbands throughout, all one off made with the best materials (thick flange, braced for the turbo etc) by Brendan @ Convert Motorsport
- Full 3" from turbo back, will include a full 3" exhaust system for SXE10 as well with an Apexi N1 Evolution rear muffler (not shown but can take pics)
Includes water and oil lines and fittings, will throw in water bypass pipe with fittings and oil drain setup too.
All up cost me over $7000 for this setup.
Looking for $4000 OBO (can't even buy just the parts for that and comes with the super sick manifold and exhaust setup)
#sxe10 #altezza #3sge #turbobygarrett #tial #turbosmart #turbo #garrett #speedflow #apexi #vband #stainless