Doing my best to stay on track while traveling. Best advice I can give:
1. Hydrate. Sometimes dehydration feels like hunger.
2. Focus on protein intake. Beef jerky, protein bars, ready-to-drink protein shakes are your friend.
3. Prioritize your workouts and cardio early in the day.
4. Plan your food in advance and track it in myfitnesspal before eating.
5. Don't stress it, not the end of the world if you go over your macros a little or miss a workout. Just don't let it become a regular occurence.