• Alto Sax (Doubling Clarinet/Flute/Soprano Sax)
• Section Trumpet (Doubling Flugelhorn)
• Section Trombone
• Percussion (Afro Latin/Afro Cuban/Mallets)
WHERE AND WHEN?
New York City, August 21-25, 2017
Interested applicants, submit the documentation to: email@example.com
• Bio, Resume, or CV including: relevant experience, education, and other credentials (PDF format)
• Video Link (YouTube or Vimeo) maximum 15 minute, with a varied selection (3-4 pieces) that demonstrates your playing level and addresses the criteria above.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
August 1, 2017
GRAMMY award winner, ALJO is looking for musicians that are familiar with and have experience playing Afro Latin Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, and are comfortable with improvisation and complex arrangements. Strong sight-reading skills, positive team-work attitude, flexibility of schedule, and commitment to the mission of the Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra (ALJO). Looking for musicians of all backgrounds. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
#aljo #auditions #orchestra #afro #latin #jazz #newyork