YOU GUYS. This Broccoli Bacon Sweet Slaw is 💣💣💣 (yes, 3 bombs!) It is #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree and full of vegetables, yet sweet & bacon-flavored— could you ask for more??? Oh, and the broccoli delivers an excellent source of vitamins C & K, a good source of folate & Vitamin A & aids digestion, reduces inflammation, promotes detoxification & heart health. 🥙 Thanks @wholesisters for a delicious broccoli salad recipe!
Broccoli Bacon Sweet Slaw
* 1/2 bag of broccoli slaw mix
* 1/2 head of broccoli florets
* 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
* 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
* 1/2 cup craisins
* 3/4 cup Whole Mayo (found in recipe index under sauces)
* 8 large dates
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* dash of salt
1. Combine all the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Mix dressing ingredients with an immersion blender until well incorporated.
3. Pour over salad ingredients.
4. If you like a light dressed salad don't add all of the dressing to your salad ingredients.