What are you having for dinner tonight at your house? This Alex again from @donteatthespatula and we are having this delicious lemon dill baked salmon with green beans and baked sweet potato. Salmon is a fantastic food for 6+ months for many reasons. It is a nice soft texture, but firm enough to grip. But more importantly it is full vitamin b-12 omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin d, and so much more. This salmon recipe is so simple and something everyone will enjoy. ---------''
Lemon Dill Baked Salmon
● 1 lb wild caught salmon, deboned
● 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
● 1 lemon, thinly sliced
● 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped and divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Rinse salmon, pat dry, and place salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Brush olive oil all over the top of the salmon.
4. Sprinkle half dill over the salmon. Layer the lemon slices over the salmon. Sprinkle remaining dill over the salmon.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until salmon is cook (flaky).
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes. Cut in to portions. This will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.