Taco Tortilla Stack 🌮🌶 ~ recipe adapted from @tasteandtell
1. Added a small diced onion, seeded and diced jalapeño, and 2 minced garlic cloves to the ground chuck while browning meat.
2. Drained excess grease from meat; then doubled taco seasoning, added 1 tablespoon Taco Bell Hot Sauce, and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to meat mixture and cooked as directed.
3. Doubled taco seasoning in sour cream sauce.
4. Only used 1 tablespoon of canola-coconut oil blend and brushed each side of tortillas; then browned on each side as directed.
5. Used a mixture of pepper jack and cheddar cheese; omitted the mozzarella.
6. Garnished with leftover sour cream sauce, chopped scallions, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, and Taco Bell Hot Sauce.
#taco #tortillastack #tasteandtell #foodblogeats #ohmygah #ahhhmazing #worththeeffort #raiseyourhandsintheair #likeyajustdontcare 🙌