Most of our patients come to us seeking to extend their lifespan while being able to maintain optimal health and quality of life. Besides our Advanced Stem Cell Therapies, these are some simple habits which can help you live longer and be healthier. - Be happy! Practice stress relieving activities like meditation and exercise, and learn to appreciate joy when you find it. Happiness does a body good.
- Strength training Building strong, toned muscles is one of the most effective ways to maintain your bone strength and muscle mass. Which, as an added benefit, allows you to eat more delicious, healthy foods!
- Cardio does have a place in regards to cardiovascular health. Not to mention how awesome you feel after a good session.
- Eat lots of healthy fats like the ones you find in WILD salmon, grass-fed beef, and butter from grass-fed cows, avocados, and raw oils. Also include tons of leafy greens and fiber rich veggies. Organic if possible.
- No processed carbohydrates. These are a huge cause of constant inflammation in our bodies which, slowly deteriorate and kill our tissues. Avoid them like the plague!
- Don’t smoke!!! Smoking not only makes you look older, it also kills you!
- Take vitamin D. Talk to your doctor about supplementing with Vitamin D. Research suggests that vitamin D may be particularly important in slowing the aging process and optimizing hormone production.
- Step out of your comfort zone: Mental exercise seems to be one of the key elements of quality aging. And Dr E's favorite way to get these exercises in his busy day is through @jimkwik 's excellent podcast. 👉🏼Get it on iTunes (completely free!) here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kwik-brain-memory-improvement-accelerated-learning/id1208024744?mt=2
#antiage #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #healthy #abm #aging #agingstrong #agecontrol #cells #strong #foreveryoung #fit #fitness #goals