#ACROSUNDAYS are back! | acro yoga workshops | TAG an acro buddy 🙋♀️🙋♂️!
Explore the practice of acro yoga to find strength, release, connection, coordination, flexibility, growth, courage, laughter, play… and this list goes on and on!
You will learn acro yoga postures and transitions to expand and refine your practice to move with newfound strength, ease and elegance. Unlock new skills with heightened awareness in alignment and expand your skills with artistic posture expressions.
#ACROSUNDAYS will be a mix of the following:
- acro yoga postures
- counter balances
- variations within postures
- transitioning from one posture to another
- creative entries and exits from postures
- connecting multiple postures together; evolving into acro yoga washing machines and flows
- options to kick it into acro beast mode; for all the acro ninjas looking for an extra strength challenge
- standing acro postures
- conditioning and stretching
Each workshop will be unique and in alignment with each participant's level of practice.
We will provide offerings to keep all acro yogis and yoginis growth stimulated.
No partner required; although we recommend finding one to grow your practice with!
All levels are welcome.
DATE + TIME:
Sunday September 30
12:30pm - 2:30pm
RYU | respect your universe | Toronto
361 Queen Street West, downstairs
#acrobuddhas #acroyoga #toronto