#Repost @squats_wellness (@get_repost)
Fix it Fridays: Everyone faces heart burn once in a while due to various reasons but if you experience it frequently this interferes your daily activities then you are likely to be suffering from GERD, also known as Acid Reflux. SQUATS Expert Sushma Pachouri(@drsushmapachouri) shares tips on handling GERD.
Symptoms of GERD
Vomiting, foul smell from mouth, regurgitation of food from food pipe, sour taste in mouth, nausea, headache, heartburn, hoarseness of voice or sore throat
Complications of GERD
Oesophagitis, breathing trouble, problem in deglutination
Dietary guidelines for GERD
* Consume low fat milk,butter milk ,low fat yogurt,soy milk.
* Avoid chocolates, whole milk, pastry, cakes * Avoid citrus fruits like lemon, oranges, pineapple
* Avoid Fried meat, poultry, fish, or eggs, hot dogs, sausages, re-fried beans * Avoid carbonated drinks, tea and coffee
Treatment of GERD
* Adjust your diet to prevent or treat disease.
* Exercise regularly to keep your weight in check
* Take medications prescribed by your physician
#getfitwithsquats #squatsexperts #getfit2018 #fitnessgoals2018 #squatsdotin #fitandfabulous #healthyeating #humfittoindiafit #fitnessjourney2018 #getfitindia #acidreflux #womenshealth #healthylifestyle #nutritiontips #fitnesstips #healthtips