–James🌻 [ID: white text aligned left that says "25 facts about James" on a blue background. End description.] 1. I'm 16 years old and I'm American.
2. My favorite food is teriyaki chicken.
3. I have a really, really cool cane.
4. I have hyper mobility syndrome which causes my joints to be extremely flexible and dislocate easily.
5. I also have hip dysplasia in my right hip, which is essentially a weird type of degenerative arthritis/joint misalignment situation.
6. My favorite subject in school is history, especially world history. American history is pretty terrible (but important to learn about obviously). 7. I have braces on my top and bottom teeth, and I'll probably have them for quite awhile.
8. I'm trans (my pronouns are he/him, as specified in the bio) and I like that about myself.
9. I'm also pansexual (no solicitors please, I like my gf.) 10. I have a gf.
11. I have a platonic soulmate.
12. My favorite color is actually not blue. It's green. Or yellow. But blue is an aesthetic.
13. I have ADHD and as a result I have some very strong interests called hyper fixations. At the moment they are The Legend of Zelda (as in the video game series), Rachel Bloom/CXGF, and the #cripplepunk movement.
14. Speaking of the cripplepunk movement, I'm kind of an ass. I think I'm better than people with abilities (also called able-bodied, abled, or AB people) because I'm disabled and therefore capable of loving myself in a way they can't.
15. I love to slander abled people on the internet. Follow @bitterbluejaymes (although I will warn you, once again, that I am an ass) for more because I always have something to say over there.
16. I write really bad poetry for fun.
17. I also write stories and whatnot. And fan fiction. None of it is super great or anything, I'm just out to have a good time.
18. No really, I do think I am better than Abled people. Like, way better. It's just an opinion, alright? Relax. (Continued in comments!!!)