Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce
📲 Follow @theketobible for more tips, tricks, and daily recipes!👌🏼
📝 RECIPE: @diethood with an awesome Low carb meal 🤤
* skin-on salmon fillets
* olive oil
* parmesan cheese
* lemon juice and lemon zest
1. Season salmon fillets and cook, skin-side down, first; flip and continue to cook until done.
2. In the meantime, prepare the sauce by whisking together lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and seasonings.
3. Remove fillets from skillet; return skillet to heat and add butter; whisk in the prepared sauce and return salmon fillets to the skillet.
4. Cook for a couple more minutes, remove from heat, and serve.
- Credit to @theketobible for this post