PICTURE CREDITS : 🏆The Artist 👉 @spoonfulsofhappyness - So here's the chunky Spinach Corn Paneer curry recipe from last week that's not just healthy but finger-licking good. I paired this with some flaky paranthas but it's just as good with rice. Ensuring that the palak isn't completely puréed helps with the fibre content and garnishing of the spicy sweet corn makes it all the more delightful.
(Ingredients: 1 bunch of spinach, 100 grams sweet corn, 100 grams paneer, 4 large onions, 5 tomatoes, Ginger-garlic-chilli paste 2 tsp, Turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, 2 bay leaves, 3 green chillies, coriander leaves, salt to taste, oil for cooking)
- Add oil to a skillet and fry onions till translucent, add ginger-garlic-chilli paste and cook till raw odour dissipates
- Dunk in the tomatoes, add powdered spices and green chillies. Cook till tomatoes are mushy and add spinach and cook for about 5 mins
- Whirr this mixture in a blender for 30 seconds
- Add a teaspoon of oil in the skillet and tip in bay leaves. Now, tip the puréed mixture into the skillet and cook and add the paneer cubes. Add a little water based on the consistency you like and cook for about 10 mins - In a pan, add half teaspoon of oil and tip in the sweet corn, add chilly powder and salt, stir-fry till done
- Once the curry is cooked, add the coriander leaves. Garnish with stir fried sweet corn before serving.
By the way, what's your favourite Paneer dish? 🎊
🎉🎊🎉 Our Congratulations!!🎉🎊🎉 #Bangalore #foodporn #food #instafood
#instabangalore #nammabangalore #bengaluru #streetsofbangalore #bangaloredays #bangalorelife #bangaloreblogger #karnataka #bangalorenights #india #indian #southindia #lifeinbangalore #bngl #sobangalore #myblr #Kannada #kannadiga #metro #metropolitan #igersbangalore #bangalorediaries #AamAadmiPictures ----------------------------
We Own None Of The Pics Posted ---------------------------