Hey y'all, I'm currently wearing a weave so I'm sharing Naya's wash day & current low manipulation style...FINGER COILS. I did this on a freshly washed hair, today being the last Saturday of the month, it's her shampoo day, every other Saturdays of the month, I co wash.
1. Deep condition: I apply the dc, cover with a plastic cap, while she eats her breakfast. Introducing this step, have been effectively positive for her hair, detangling it is now easier.
2. Shampoo: Wash her scalp by massaging.
3. Condition (i do this only when I use shampoo)
4. Moisturise and seal: I apply moisturiser, leave in conditioner & shea butter
5. Detangle each section & style: I used taliah waajid for children style & shine styler, it's said to be for 3c -4c hair type.
I decided to try finger coils cause putting her hair in puffs alone might damage the hairline.
The only negative to this style is that it took more time than Naya was used to so she went on a tantrum rampage, I had to pacify her half way into twirling.
#watchusgrowourfro #washday #type4 #babyhairtexture #babyhair #fingercoils #naturalhair