#UmhloboWeneneFm

MOST RECENT

Priceless Swag is attained only, when you embrace, your culture & who you truly are... a child of Kings & Warriors.
@umhlobowenenefm
#iamanafrican
#umhlobowenenefm
#slysofamilybonds

60% radio show prep...DONE! Just waiting for Mama give me a signal of what to do with the other 40% content 😂😂😂 #Masigoduke #UmhloboWeneneFM @thisisamaza @zizotshwete

Broadcasting the Special Official Funeral of #WinnieMadikizelaMandela from #OrlandoStadium with my radio colleague Patrick Dalindyebo from #UmhloboWeneneFM #sabcnews

South Africa, Join me tonight on #umhlobowenenefm
www.umhlobowenenefm.co.za and go to "listen live"
#slysoradiobonds
#slysomusicbonds
#IQL

Catch me at #uMhloboWeneneFm tomorrow between 2 to 3 pm ! Tune in to hear my life story and what i have to offer musically ! #Faith
#CoffeeC
#gohard

After a good radio show we gooi a small braai for two with @thisisamaza 😂😂😂 #DudesZeRadio #Masigoduke #UmhloboWeneneFM

Our SABC, PE, female colleagues paying homage to mamSuthu in their traditional regalia.
#ripmamwinnie
##umhlobowenenefm

Im glad to have witnessed this day in the life of the living...
With Tshidi&Bobby
#UmhloboWeneneFM live broadcast
#Love&;marriage
#PurposeLiving

When we do live radio 😊
#UmhloboWeneneFM

Lali Tokwe zobe esemsakazweni kuNomathotholo, ngentsimbi yesithoba. UmSasazi akahlali yedwa ke zihlobo zam. #umhlobowenenefm

#umhlobowenenefm
@gwiba_nkonki
My radio interview😂😂🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
#presentersearchon3

When you & your Technical Producer decide to be on some weekend Swag njeee for no reason.
#slysoradiobonds
#IQL
#umhlobowenenefm

Please do tune in on UMHLOBO WENENE FM 88-106 || Channel 818 on DStv ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Thur || 22nd Mar'18 || 13:00-15:00 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• w/ Luckeez and Nzawumbi •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On Sijik'ilanga Show •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #uwfm #radiointerviews #umhlobowenenefm #scjama

Please do tune in if you can.

#umhlobowenenefm #scjama #uwfm #southafrica

Wsup fam. This friday we debuting #BEEMA . Tune in on #umhlobowenenefm
For my live interview 93.2 gp and 88:106 nationwide Let's handle

KubooooActive live on #umhlobowenenefm Talking everything Fitness Circle.
Sign up for R30 and all kids free!

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags