You can see the complete project on the website:
Milo - Question 10 - What would you say to that loved one you lost or to your parents if they were here? (Something you never told them).
Darkness blinds us with absence, with loss. In my case, the loss of my parents and my younger sister when I was a child. Thus, I harbor in myself a darkness that I sometimes explore. What I find in it feeds on me and therefore punishes me until I accept that it is an indissoluble part of who I am.
Through ten photo shoots made completely in the dark, formulating a series of ten questions that frequent my mind daily, and guiding myself by the sounds or silences that occur in them, I portray the darkness of ten people.
Submerged in our own darkness appears the invisible, what we hide, what is real. Tracing a trajectory that goes from loss to consolation and from consolation to a possible resolution, I have managed to better understand what happens when the light disappears completely.
1. A memory of your childhood.
2. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What is the most important conversation you have ever had in your life?
4. What is the most painful thing you have said to a person?
5. And what is the most painful thing that a person has told you?
6. Have you ever felt lonely?
7. Have you lost a loved one?
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. What would you change about yourself?
10. What would you say to that loved one you lost or to your parents if they were here? (Something you never told them).
Photobook - http://www.facuolaiz.com/libro
Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/facuolaiz
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXrMTm-_wQlykZiD8GnuPQ
"The ergastula is dark, the firm frame is of incessant iron, but in some bend of your confinement, there may be a light, a cleft"
Jorge Luis Borges
#project #diez #ten #visual #artist #photooftheday #pic #picoftheday #instadaily #photo #photography #photographer #loss #darkness #shadow #black #light #silence #people #faces #eyes #tears #human #terapy #empathy #questions #answers #portrait #hands #expression