I was tagged by the gorgeous @quinn.and.theo to do 10 facts about myself so here goes!
1. I always wanted to be a young mummy and was so surprised that I waited until I was 26 to have my first child.
2. I fell in love with my husband very quickly when we met in Scotland. I only knew him for 2 months there before agreeing to move to Australia to be with him (age 21, sorry mum and dad)... 6 years later... 3. I love mayonnaise on toast and eat it allllll the time! 😂
4. I went to hip hop dancing classes for years... I still remember all the dances 🙈. 5. My favourite band is the corrs. I went to see them in concert with my sister when I was younger and stood through the whole thing in awe and may have cried.
6. I am extremely scared of the sea and of wasps. I can't swim in the ocean and if a wasp comes anywhere near me I nearly burst into tears every time.
7. I am extremely sentimental... One of my best memories is my proposal when Ricky pretended to be offshore then managed to surprise me with a bagpiper, a video montage of all my friends and family from back home, my garden filled with fairy lights, a choir and an impromptu party straight after.
8. My honeymoon was in Iceland, everyone thought we were weird but we had THE BEST time ever!
9. I am not a good sleeper... I sleep walk (I've walked out of the house more than once), I sleep talk a lot, I suffer from insomnia (x152563637 in pregnancy) and frequently sit bolt upright in my sleep, a move my husband has named "the undertaker". 😂🙌🏼
10. I will be launching a blog on Monday... Mostly to keep my brain sharp. Since having Jack I have the WORST baby brain and feel like I need an outlet! 😍 My husband even offered me a "brain trainer" 😂🙌🏼 #thestruggleisreal