You might see a pic of guy with a nice car but here's the truth behind the success. ▪️Laid off twice in corporate america. ✔️ ▪️Lost a million dollar a year business. ✔️ ▪️Evicted from my apartment✔️ ▪️Slept in my car ✔️ But through it all, I never lost my belief in God and belief in myself. If you are struggling now just know FAILURE is not FINAL.
So let me give you some practical steps to get back on your feet.
1. Laugh. Yep that's right. Laugh at the fact that you've been through hell and it didn't kill you.
2. Take small steps (Get a job, save some money, research a business idea). 3. Focus on Self Development & Self Awareness because most people blame everyone else for their failures (Books, Podcasts, CD's, YouTube, Classes etc will help w/both)
4. Bet on yourself. Take some calculated risks. Remember, you only need to be right once!
5. Realize it will be harder before it gets easier so grow some tough skin and be prepared to deal with the negativity of those who can't see your vision.
6. Keep your faith. God is still in control. (self explanatory)
7. Work hard. I know it's overly stated but it's absolutely true. You have to work 10x as hard to get back on your feet and to achieve your dreams.
#FollowTheseRules and I'll see you on top!