Part 2 of our new NFL Mock Draft. You can read the full mock at mockout.com/blog
13. They are in desperate need of a space-eating monster in the middle of their defense, and that description fits Vea perfectly.
14. Fitzpatrick didn’t destroy the combine like some other defensive players did, and so he falls to pick 14 more as a result of not boosting his stock, rather than having his stock drop.
15. Edmunds has the size and speed to step in at any of the LB position.
16. A perfect fit for the Ravens defense, Evans can slot in the middle, right next to another former Bama linebacker, C.J. Mosley.
17. With McGlinchey in the fold and Lamp coming back from last year’s preseason injury, this line could become a strength, and the running game and passing game both could benefit.
18. The clear-cut #2 CB in the draft, Jaire Alexander, and he goes to a team with a lot of draft ammo, and a clear need at the position.
19. Hurst is just too disruptive and impactful and consistent for teams to pass over him in favor of more raw or unproven prospects.
20. Davenport is a risky prospect, as he is incredibly raw and didn’t face the stiffest competition, but he has the physical tools to make it at the next level.
21. Bengals solve the other Tackle spot with the player who I believe is definitely the best player at the position in this year’s class.
22. Cleveland has a tremendous first round. Rosen, Landry, Alexander, and RJ2 might be the greatest haul ever selected in a single round of any draft.
23. Sweat’s speed and burst are unreal, and his spider chart is basically a totally round web, with the exception of his weight.
24. McCaffrey is a much better pass catcher than he is as a natural RB, and Guice would be his perfect compliment.
#nfl #nfldraft #mockdraft #redskins #packers #raiders #baltimoreravens #chargers #seahawks #browns #dallascowboys #detroitlions #bengals #larams #carolinapanthers