((Good enough ))= the baseline living marked by mediocrity, being stuck in spiritual survival mode, and being controlled by complacency. (( Greatness ))= the vague, unrealistic aspirations of doing better that don’t work in real life. Good enough leaves you stuck in stagnation. Grasping for greatness leads to endless frustration. But greater is a third way. (( Greater)) = the life-altering understanding that God is ready to accomplish a kind of greatness in your life that is entirely out of human reach. Beyond Steve Jobs. Beyond what you see in yourself on your best day. But exactly what God has seen in you all along.
A little assignment for today; yes! It is super silly, omg! I know, BUT it is unbelievably helpful.
1. Look at yourself in the mirror
2. Crack a smile
3. Say thank you, (your name).
4. Declare you believe you can reach a higher level than "yesterday"
5. Forgive yourself for things not "marked" on the calendar
7. Look around you, (is it messy or clean?)
8. Act on cleaning it up
9. Smile some more
10. Talk to yourself into positively giving yourself a hand, (help yourself and enjoy that)
11. Look yourself in the mirror again, and close up your thought with (I love this! I am stronger! And, that is just the way I want it!) #garyvee#building#momentum
Remember the way you feel just doesn't happen, it is a choice. 💌😘😉