Ideas for your meal prep Sunday?...
Here you have one that I absolutely love 😍 and I have it every week for all the benefits that turmeric gives to my body 💛 to mention some (Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, analgesic,. Boosts immunity. Anti-carcinogenic.
Helps maintain cholesterol levels. Promotes digestive health. Liver detoxifier. Regulates metabolism and weight management. High blood pressure. Memory and brain function. Various skin conditions. Neurological disorders. Lowers Triglycerides).
👩🏻🍳 Mustard Chicken with Turmeric 👩🏻🍳 Makes 4 servings .
• 20oz. raw chicken breast (chopped into cubes)
• 1 medium chopped white onion
• 4 medium garlic cloves
• 2 tsp. ground turmeric
• 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
• Pam spray Olive oil
• 8 tbsp dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat a pan o high-medium heat and Spray PAM Olive Oil.
2. Sauté onions for 5 minutes or until they are soft. Then add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
3. Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Add it to the pan with the onion and garlic. Sauté 10 minutes.
4. Add chicken broth and mix well. Then add turmeric, stir and cook until the broth reduces a little.
5. Add mustard, stir and done!.
*Mustard has to be added at the end, because the heat tends to block its flavor a bit.
** I love to cook my brown rice with curry powder, cumin and coriander.