Tag a friend to help you make these @smirnoffus Cherry Lime Ice Pops. See the full recipe below! ⬇️ Drink responsibly.
The Smirnoff Co., Norwalk CT
Photographed by @meganmadden
Cherry-Lime Rickey Ice Pops
Prep time: 10 minutes
5 tbsp fresh lime juice
4 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
10 oz lemon-lime soda
40 cherry gummy candies
1. Combine lime juice, vodka, and lemon-lime soda in a pitcher or large measuring cup.
2. Place 4 gummy candies into each ice-pop mold.
3. Pour juice and vodka mixture into molds, leaving 1/4 inch of space in each.
4. Place cover on ice-pop molds, and gently insert sticks between gummy candies. Lightly tap molds on the counter to remove any large air bubbles.
5. Transfer molds to freezer and freeze until solid, at least 6 hours or overnight.
6. Remove molds from freezer, and gently remove pops from molds. If pops are stuck, briefly run molds under tepid water.