Just SAY it!
No, I can’t make it tonight but thanks for thinking of me.
The “L” word.
How you REALLY feel.
What your gut tells you.
The most radical thing that you could ever do for yourself, is to USE your voice.
For long time, I didn’t know what that meant and I was unaware of how unhappy I was, because of it. I noticed myself pleasing others before myself. Allowing others decisions to influence mine. Going to parties or events that I really didn’t want to go to. Not acting a certain way because I didn’t want people to know I was gay.
Here’s what we don’t realize...
• we’re being disrespectful of our time AND others
• we’re disregarding OUR feelings and putting others ahead of our own, resulting in irritability, resentment (&MORE)
• we’re living life on OTHERS terms, not ours
• we’re settling for careers that aren’t really what we want
• we’re settling for relationships that are less than spectacular
• we stop trying to be happy
• we lose sight of who we are and just how powerful using your voice to speak up TRULY is
I could go on and on but... have you heard that saying, “it’s your life, do what you want to do,” — yeah, so what happened to that? I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy to start this process, truth be told, I struggle with it constantly! But... what you can do is begin. All it takes is you using your voice, one day at a time, and the really good news is... you can do it RIGHT NOW.