Hey guys! I haven't posted much in a while, but I wanted to share my Xuna progress, I definitely need to fix some parts- like I got the bottom inset color wrong- Oops. And that'll fix some puckering going on in there, and then I want to fix the bottom section of piping! But I'm really loving it so far!
This is just the outer layer, I'm going to add some boning, a modesty panel, and weird straps that go over the front.
While my mannequin is adjustable, I am a lot chestier than her and unfortunately she can't ever be an exact match for my shape. So it looks loose on her, but it's actually pretty fitted on me.
For the piping I used a zipper foot.