With some volcanic activity several weeks ago at the Devil’s Woodyard in New Grant, Trinidad we’re reactivating this dormant yet iconic and classy Mudslide cocktail!
Here’s an easy recipe using @IslandOasis all natural ice cream drink mix.
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
. 2¾ oz. Island Oasis® Ice Cream
· ¾ oz. Vodka
· ¾ oz. Irish Cream
· ¾ oz. Coffee Liqueur
· Serving glass of @icelanddistributors premium ice cubes
· Chocolate syrup
· Whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, maraschino cherry - optional
1. Chill glass in the freezer for a few minutes
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender, adding a serving glass of ice as the last ingredient. Blend until smooth.
3. While holding only the stem or base of the glass, rim the inside of the chilled glass with chocolate syrup and pour in the blended mixture.
4. Place a swirl of whipped cream on top with chocolate sprinkles and a maraschino cherry. For a more dramatic presentation replace sprinkles with shaved chocolate.
Makes: 12 oz
Malabar Farms @Malabarmeatsltd distributes a wide variety of Island Oasis fruit and dairy-based beverage mixes made with only the finest all-natural ingredients, available in 32oz bottles.
For more of your favourite drink recipes use :
#mudslide #goodness #diy #beverage #barbusinesstt #trinidadandtobago