I’ve realized that I have never officially introduced myself on IG. My name is Bailey and it’s my birthday today. To celebrate I thought I would share 5 things about myself that you may not know.
1. I am a born and raised Maritimer but currently living in Alberta next to the Canadian Rockies.
2. I have a BSc. degree in Environmental and Conservation Science with a major in Conservation Biology.
3. Before retiring last year, I had played basketball for 28 years.
4. I have been writing since I was 12 and my plan is to self publish my first novel by the end of this year.
5. I love movies! From documentaries, to sappy romances, epic fantasies, edge of your seat thrillers, bouncy musicals, stomach holding comedies, anything goes. Love them all! •
As a stay at home mom I find that because I put so much time and effort into my family (all done with love), I found myself losing who I was. I have learned to take time for me. It may not be a lot or maybe times like today where my husband’s gift is to take care of the kids and house during my big day, but I will use it to take time for me, my passions, my goals. Parents all around need to do the same. Yes you love your kids, they are your world, but remember you are also you, “there is no one alive who is youer than you” - Dr.Seuss. •
#happybirthday #5thingsaboutme #maritimer #albertan #conservationist #conservationbiologist #basketballplayer #authorsofinstagram #selfpublishing #indiepublishing #alwayswriting #movielover #sahm #drseuss #justbeyourself #taketimeforyourself #youerthanyou #yourpassion #yourgoals