Yep this pretty much describes today so far!
#funfactsfriday share your 5 fun facts below!!! 1. I'm a wanna be morning person. I woke up at 5, went back to sleep cuz my will power after a late night is well lacking, then got these guys going for the day.
2. I feed my kids cereal for breakfast a lot. Tatum hasn't drunk much of anything the lag couple days so I'm soaking anything and everything in liquid and trying to get her to eat it. More ideas welcome!
3. I struggle with depression, self doubt, insecurity, feeling guilty about any and all mistakes I've ever made in my life--I struggle to let go of my past and I have to battle my inner dementors ALL the time.
4. I am a little obsessed with cleaning my house. I have a hard time focusing on ANYTHING when I'm stepping on crumbs and sticking to the floor where I walk. 😭were cleaning today. Like as of NOW.
5. I have a REALLY hard time keeping my temper with my kids. Like I get frustrated by super silly stuff looking back. They're little. Gotta remember that!
6. I wear glasses and don't get dressed for the day until like 10 am. If at all sometimes! Today is Friday though so I might make an exception.
7. I got married when I was 19 years old and my hubs is 9.5 years older.
8. I was in a musical in high school for Joseph and the Technicolor DreamCoat.
9. I swam the 500 freestyle in high school and the 200 free. I hate running. With a passion.
10. I love refinishing furniture! Currently working on a pair of night stands for my master bed redo. It's gradually happening. Which is good cuz usually I work till I drop on stuff like that.
Ok so I did 10 instead of 5 fun facts! Share yours below!