Love the Penguin Puffin Chalk editions. Great classics in beautiful editions are always a good idea. On another note, even though I much prefer to talk about books than about myself, here are my answers to #meetthebookstagrammer, inspired by @lavidaenquotes. Feel free to do this tag, or I'd simply love to know a bit more about you too! Do we have any in common? How would you answer nr.10? I'm curious!
1. Where are you from? Spain.
2. When did you start your account? More than a year ago.
3. Would you rather be an author or a publisher? A publisher (I'd also love to be a translator).
4. Stand alones or series? Stand alones.
5. Which authors inspire you? A writer I'd like to meet (he seems such an inspiring person) is Neil Gaiman. As for their works in general, I admire Orwell and so many others.
6. Where in the world do you wish to travel the most? Russia and Japan!
7. Dogs or cats? I love both, but adore cats.
8. Favorite movie? I'm more of a bibliophile than cinephile, but I really watch every single Tarantino movie that comes out. HP movies are (more than probably) the ones I've watched more times.
9. Biggest fear? Death.
10. Which 3 books would you take with you to a desert island? I'll cheat a bit and be more flexible: HP books 1-7 (it's one story, right?), LOTR, Dostoevsky (can't chose between C&P and BK!).