Q: What do you call a conversation between two artichokes?.
A: A heart to heart 🤓
K but really, you’re gonna wanna try this recipe! 👇🏾
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut any stems off of the artichokes so that they can sit facing upward and trim top of leaves.
3. Gently separate the leaves & remove the dry hairy center, or "choke", by scraping it out with a spoon and place trimmed artichoke in separate pieces of foil.
4. Drizzle the middles and throughout leaves of the artichokes with lemon juice, olive oil, and a generous amount of @oh_my_spice Lemon Pepper Dill!
5. Wrap the artichokes in the foil and place the foil packets in a heavy pot or ceramic dish. Roast the artichokes in the oven for 45-55 minutes, or until the leaves are tender and the bases of the artichokes can be pierced with a fork.
6. Sprinkle with more Lemon Pepper Dill once removed from oven and ENJOY!!
#artichokejokes #humpday #lemonpepperdill #lowsodium #highinfiber #highflavor #cleaneating #spices #snacksmart