Haven’t been posting recently because well, life 😄🌸. Working on a project that I’m excited to share with you all after summer if all goes well. 🤞🏽💃🏽
I realized after looking back at my pictures that I use a lot of avocados in my recipes. 🙈😃 Picture: quinoa topped with tofu, bell peppers and guacamole
To cook the tofu & red bell peppers:
1. chop the bell peppers and tofu into little squares.
2. On a wok, heat extra virgin olive oil, then add thinly sliced garlic (2 cloves)
3. Put in the tofu, then add 1tbsp of Tamari sauce. Leave cooking for about 1 min
4. Add the chopped bell peppers.
5. Season with turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and a little bit of pink Himalayan salt.
6. Cook until it’s ready. You can cover it so that it cooks faster. — this is such a simple & quick recipe I improvised 😅
Then smash an avocado on a bowl, add onion powder (because I didn’t have anymore garlic powder—you can also add garlic powder), pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
Have a great week!! ✨