Some interesting highlights of The White Continent 2018 are: · Curated exclusively for only 200 people, #TheWhiteContinent2018 will see a mix of #ethnicities and #cultures across the world
· The trip will start off with a 2 night stay at #BuenosAires alongwith a city tour, post which travelers will fly off to #Ushuaia - the capital of #TierradelFuego, #Argentina
· The White Continent 2018 is the only experience in the #world which includes an overnight stay in Ushuaia, located in the southernmost tip of #SouthAmerica, nicknamed the ‘End of the World’
· The ship will flag off from Ushuaia and will cross the temperamental #DrakePassage, and cruise through some of the most breath-taking glaciers of #NekoBay & #Paradisebay.Further, the ship will anchor at Port Lockroy, sail to the largest colony of Chinstrap Penguins at Deception Island and witness the majestic Wendell Sea
· On board will be Jean-Louis Etienne, a true #Antarctican, #French doctor, #explorer and #scientist, well known for his #Arctic and #Antarctic explorations. Etienne was the first man to reach the North Pole solo overland, pulling his own sled for 63 days
· The White Continent 2018 includes allows travelers to experience the superlative #culinary crafts of the First Indian Michelin Starred @ChefAtulKochhar and catering centre of excellence run by Alain Ducasse Conseil
Experience the pinnacle of luxury on The Majestic Explorer as The Q Experiences introduces you to the most refined way of exploring the wilderness of the Antarctic with expert naturalists and researchers.