Eagles Week 10 Snap Count Observations:
* full snap counts in my story *
1. Golden Tate’s usage (18 snaps, 29%) was inexplicable. We gave up four years of a cheap rookie contract for eight games of Tate. We had the bye to integrate him. Complete waste of a game and with playoff contention almost out the window, his impact could end up being meaningless. Awful.
2. Dallas Goedert (18 snaps, 29%) needs to get involved. This is ridiculous.
3. Corey Clement (18 snaps, 29%) has really underperformed. This was supposed to be his backfield.
4. I actually think Jordan Matthews (37 snaps, 60%) was a solid addition. He is definitely playing too much, though.
1. Tre Sullivan (22 snaps, 32%) and Corey Graham (28 snaps, 41%) rounded out the defensive backfield with Avonte Maddox (68 snaps, 99%) filling into the slot for most plays.
2. Chandon Sullivan (19 snaps, 28%) is not good enough to be playing a quarter of a game. Injuries suck.
3. Ty McGill (15 snaps, 22%) was added after the Eagles waived DeAndre Carter. Even if Sproles was healthy, was that worth it?
4. Josh Sweat (6 snaps, 9%) could get more playing time.
5. Brandon Graham (55 snaps, 80%) played more than I expected him to. Great game, though.
------------------------------- #Eagles_fanloves #philadelphiaeagles #eagles #eaglesgirl #eaglesfan #eaglesnation #eaglesfamily #eaglesforlife #eagleswin #eaglesallday #eaglesfootball #eagles4life #eaglescheerleaders #eaglesfans #FlyEaglesFly#GoEagles #GoBirds #BleedGreen #WeBleedGreen #BirdGang #EaglesNest #EaglesEverything