Things Learned in the Last 8 Days
1. It would be nice to have longer forearms and I love vegetables.
2. Coffee growing people work HARD. So hard. Like, “do not carelessly waste the beans hard”. 3. Immigration in Miami is slammed, slow, short-staffed and stressful.
4. A slower paced, less self-centered, more content culture is beautiful and self incriminating.
5. The U S of A could potentially be in last place for emanating those qualities.
6. I would love to hear personal strategies against said self absorption.
7. Being out of one’s country is easily isolating.
8. Nicaragua’s residents struck me with these (non-conclusive) qualities: warm and welcoming while a bit shy, responsive but not boisterous, beautiful, polite, and I repeat, not full of themselves.
9. Thanks to these fine people, regardless of their countries’ circumstances.
10. Travel will forever lure me.
11. All that to say, I’m happy to be home.