"Gratitude is the open door to abundance.”
It’s choosing to focus on the better things, the things that remind you why it’s great to be alive. With a quick jot, you can feel a dramatic shift in your attitude, and you will begin to discover the good in your life. Studies have traced a range of benefits to the simple act of writing down the things for which we are grateful.
Creative Middle’s gratitude journal nudges you to start and continue the practice of giving thanks. You can also use the blank pages to record positive reflections and highlights of the day.
How to use the Gratitude Journal?
– Set a routine. Everyday or thrice a week list three things you are grateful for and why. You can use the numerous prompts available online.
– Be present. Take a moment to reflect about what you are grateful for. Conjure up the feeling of gratitude and joy and allow it to wash over you.
– Depth of gratitude. Once you’ve ignited all those warm feeling of gratitude inside of you, tap into why you’re grateful for that thing and get really specific in your writing. Details come from a deeper place and unleash the love and gratitude within you.
– Example: I am truly grateful (what?), because (why?).
– If you miss a day, just pick it up again as soon as you can.
Your gratitude journal will always be there for you.