That, my friends, is the messiest but most GLORIOUS dessert you’ll ever eat. Seriously. 🤤
As promised, I’m sharing that insaaane looking DEEP DISH COOKIE PIE I made the other day. 🍪 I can’t take credit for the recipe - it’s from the genius mind of @chocolatecoveredkatie. 🤓🙌 But I CAN take credit for the amount of chocolate chippies used and the additional goodies on top. 🍦🍫😛
I’m sharing the recipe below bc Katie gives some options for what to use, so I’m listing what I personally used. 👇
WHAT WENT DOWN:
• 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed WELL
• 1 C rolled oats
• 1/4 C organic pumpkin purée
• 1/4 C wild friends almond cashew super butter 💯
• 2 tsp pure vanilla
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/3 C @beekeepers_naturals superfood honey + cacao + 1 C @beekeepers_naturals raw wildflower honey 🍯 (or you can sub 1 1/3 C sugar/sweetener of choice)
• 1/4 C (ish 😋) @free2bfoods semi-sweet DF chocolate chips
Add everything but the chocolate chips to a food processor/blender. Blend till combined/smooth. (I actually used my @blendtec on the “batter” setting and it worked perfectly. 👌 Pour into a greased 9” pie dish and bake at 350F on the center rack for 35 min. Let cool for 10 before cutting.
👉I topped with mine with @halotopcreamery vegan chocolate icecream + @nunaturals stevia-sweetened chocolate sauce, which isn’t mandatory but HIGHLY recommend doing. 😉
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some sleep to (attempt to) catch up on. 💤 Night, babes!