THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY OCTOBER 20, 2017📅
1. [6 p.m.] Eat|See|Hear returns with Front Porch Cinema, a free movie night below the stars every Friday on Santa Monica Pier from September 29 through October 27. The fall film series will also feature music, drinks, and bites before each screening. This week they’ll screen Beauty & the Beast. FREE
2. [6 p.m.] Odd Nights At The Autry feature a collection of over 200 vendors, 20 gourmet food trucks, a beer garden, custom handmade treasures and live local bands.
3. [7 p.m.] BlueCollar Working Dog will host a HELLHOUNDS PACK WALK around the Echo Park Lake this Friday. The evening walk will include goodie bags, a piñata filled with dog treats, human snacks, contests and prizes.
4. [7 p.m] The 5th annual G2 Green Earth Film Festival heads to Loyola Marymount University for three days of eco-conscious films. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Sivley family is back for their 46th year of hosting the award winning, Beware the Dark Realm a haunted house experience in the city of Santa Clarita. Haunt kicks off this Satruday and will run every Friday and Saturday thorough the month. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Starlight Bowl in Burbank will host NIGHT TERRORS a haunted maze. In addition to the maze there will be face painting, games, food trucks, spooky campfire stories and much more.
7. [7:30 p.m.] After multiple sold-out performances in New York, Boston and Los Angeles, Feathers of Fire: A Persian Epic will make its debut at The Wallis in Beverly Hills. Feathers of Fire is a dazzling show of shadow puppetry “live animation” of a 10th-century book of Persian poetry played out on a cinema-size screen.
8. [8 p.m.] The Pancakes & Booze Art Show returns to Lot 613 in DTLA for an underground art show served up with a stack of pancakes! Highlights include local artisans, live music, DJs, live art, body painting, and more 🗞@welikela
@andy.c.photography and @metrolosangeles