You never know what you are going to get, but if you work with the best tools... you have nothing to worry about!
We tried to go as light as possible, we had to deal with lots of banding, we push the limit thanks to Olaplex, we still did not want to over process her hair. We will do another application once the hair gets some rest. What do you think? Not bad right? ;) Formula... oh man... I should say, hair surgery process... ALL FORMULAS INCLUDED OLAPLEX.
1) Started with Trionics 10vol and #Magnum8 (Increased formula to 30 vol as I got to the top.
2) Shampoo with Olaplex No. 4, and did a Malibu C treatment.
3) Band was still there... reapply at band with #Magnum8 and 5 vol.
4) Shampoo, toned at Zone 1 with Dark Shadows and 7NI, from mid to ends with Pearl, Titanium, Clear and 6 vol.
5) Rinsed and did an Olaplex Stand Alone Treatment with Olaplex 1 and 2
6)Shampoo and applied Olaplex No. 5 conditioner for 10 mins.
7))Prep hair with my favorite California Glam 13-in-1 Leave-in Spray Mask.
8) Sent client home with Olaplex No. 3.
Hope you like it :) #OlaplexEnEspañol #olaplex #malibuc #mydentity #californiaglam #framar #trionics #correctivecolor #missionimpossible #whyolaplex #olaplexcadaservicio #pearlhair #cabelloplateado #behindthechair_com