Super late post!
Just a few pictures of alllll the amazing food I ate on my tiny short trip of two weeks to India.
So much food, so little time. It was such a struggle 🙄
In the order -
1. Full meals at Nandhana palace. The pappu pudi is to die for!
2. Vade sambar dip from Adigas. Everything in this place is amazing.
3. Cake fudge from Corner House. I don't know what they do, there is magic in that cake and heaven in that vanilla ice cream. Have never eaten a better version any where else.
4. Cucumber chat from Vasavi chats. Happened to randomly walk into this place and was run by the husband man's friend! It's in Jaynagar 4th block below Kanti sweets. Give it a try!
5. Masale dose from the legendary Vidhyarthi Bhavan. I don't need to say anything more. The crispiness, the spicy chutney! Ufff.
6. Vade sambar dip again from Vidhyarthi Bhavan. A close second to the one from Adigas.
7. "Don't remember the name" sandwich from Cool Joint. This place introduced such variety in sandwiches back when I was a teenager! I was soooo amazed.
8. Idli, vade, kharabath from Brahmin's Cafe. Those idlis literally melt in your mouth. You don't need to chew. I'm serious.
9. Maddur Vade from Maddur Tiffany's. This is a must on the way back from Mysore. A tradition of sorts for the husband man and myself.
10. Mini Jangirs from I have no idea where! 🙄 The bestest I've had and I'm not even a "sweet" person.
#bengaluru #bangalore #southindianfood #idli #vade #sambar #chutney #masaledose #cornerhouseicecream #idlibethebest #ninajastravels #fullmeals #andhrameals #vadesambardip #sandwiches #indiatrip2018