Graceling is such a beautiful book that I just had to buy also in English. This U.K. cover is beautiful ❤️
Tagged by the sweetest @_wordsonpaper_ 🍂
1. Did you plan to make this account your bookstagram?
2. What is your bookish /none bookish dream job?
- ugh that's hard. I'd love publish my works one day, but I also want to be a blogger - not much of a job XD
3. Favorite thing about series?
- that it'll take longer for me to say goodbye to the characters, and maybe I'll even love them more as I keep reading 📖
4. Which author would you like to meet?
- This is probably never going to happen but J.K. Rowling, Uncle Rick, Cassandra Clare. But honestly I'd be happy to meet any author 💕
5. Favorite places to travel?
- I LOVELOVE Europe. Everything there is just so beautiful. But I also love Jerusalem and other old cities in Israel
6. Favorite film adaptation: hmmm... TFIOS?
7. What's your happy place?
- Every vintage/ antique place can easily be my happy place, that's kind of embarrassing.
8. You're stuck on an island with 3 fictional characters, who do you pick?
-I think that with Katsa I could last a life time on that island, but I wish also Leo or Jace could be with us and tell us jokes all the time🙌🏻 And for the last character maybe Peeta? He'll just be so caring, mother-ish, checking to see we're all okay❤️