Fall walks with the bump, bubs & bells 🤰🏼💑🐶
Walking is one of the most recommended forms of cardiovascular exercise while pregnant. That's because it is a great way to get your body moving, no matter what your fitness level was pre-pregnancy, & is generally safe for most women to continue throughout their entire pregnancy. .
Getting outdoors & walking is one of my personal favourite forms of exercise to incorporate alongside weightlifting and other HIIT workouts in the gym. 🏋🏼♀️ .
Some benefits of walking while pregnant?
1. It keeps your heart strong and your muscles toned. & the stronger you are pre-baby the easier it will be to meet the demands of motherhood.
2. Increases the chances of a normal delivery, & It may help you have a shorter, easier labor.
3. It helps to keep your baby's weight in a healthy range, and can also help you to burn calories, which helps prevent excess weight gain.
4. Lowers your risk of gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.
5. Can help to prevent morning sickness, constipation, fatigue, cramping & sleepless nights.