Do you know on our FB page, we post a recipe every Monday? 🍽🍗🍚🍇🥑🥜🍎
Healthy Recipe Monday focuses on seasonal healthy meals, snacks, and drinks to help those looking to get out of a rut. Enjoy!
Today? Forget Starbucks sugar bomb - try this Unicorn Smoothie! 🦄
Ingredients 4 servings
* 1½ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt, divided
* 1½ cups low-fat milk, divided
* 3 large bananas, divided
* 1 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries
* 1 cup frozen mango chunks
* 1 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
* Star fruit, kiwi, mixed berries and chia seeds for garnish
1. Combine ½ cup each milk and yogurt, 1 banana and blackberries (or blueberries) in a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture among 4 large glasses. Place in the freezer. Rinse out the blender.
2. Combine ½ cup each milk and yogurt, 1 banana and mango chunks in the blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture over the purple layer in the glasses. Return the glasses to the freezer. Rinse out the blender.
3. Combine the remaining ½ cup each milk and yogurt, the remaining banana and raspberries (or strawberries) in the blender. Blend until smooth. Divide the mixture over the yellow layer in the glasses. Run a skewer around the edges to swirl the layers slightly.
4. If desired, arrange star fruit slices, kiwi slices and berries on 4 wooden skewers to garnish each glass. Sprinkle with chia seeds, if desired.
#gym #gymlife #vermont #stowe #waterbury #802 #fitness #nutrition #unicorn #smoothie #personaltrainer #fitcouple #fruit #healthy #recipe #yum #muscle