At one point today I did turn to @notsosmugnow and ask it it was too early for wine... 6 kids + 2 adults is not quite the right ratio but actually once we hit the beach it was great and the sun shone and the sugary snacks got through even the most reluctant of walkers (Billie 3 steps I'm looking at you 🙄) sometimes the thought is worse than the reality and Cat and I did enjoy a nice glass of wine and managed to finish a sentence 👌🏼🙏🏼🙅🏻🙅🏼👱🏻♀️👧🏼👧🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼☀️🍷🍭🍦🍼 #nowhitewineemoji#6kids+2adults#soloparenting#motherofdaughters
We couldn't remember the last time we swam in the ocean together. We started practicing yoga in Chula Vista almost 10 years ago... then we let it go... time to get it back. I might be done having kids so lets do this. #noticeIsaidMIGHT#6kids
#tbt The baby and toddler stage seemed like it went on forever for us. It’s hard to have small people wanting you all the time! BUT, when it’s done, it’s over forever and you miss it. I didn’t get that till it happened to me! 😢😭 #whycanttheystaylittle#bigfamily#6kids (also brown hair is not for me 😂)
Lunch today, a tasting plate :). Homemade brined, sliced chicken breast, hummus, cucumber, rice crackers, tomato , some grated biocheese and some mayo :). This is how the three small boys like their meals :D
Out celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! We have been together 9 years, lived in 7 different cities and 2 different states, did long distance for a total of 3 years, gone through a number of years of school and training, worked many jobs, and have 6 beautiful kids! Our life is not how we ever imagined it but we wouldn't trade it for anything! Our love is stronger than ever and it's amazing to see God's work in our lives! #weddinganniversary#5yearsmarried#9yearstogether#6kids#blessed#godisgood
Some things I notice when taking 6 kids out in public. . 1. If I wasn't counting heads before I definitely am now. #allaccountedfor . 2. I had a bazillion advice questions. It was like a coin suddenly flipped. Instead of getting everyone's advice I was asked about how to potty train, how to get them to sleep, how to deal with tantrums. Refreshing but strange how 6 is some kind of magical unicorn number. News flash. I still fake it til I make it mamas. . 3. I LOVE taking my kids out and about! Let's not get crazy and say I'd do it more than 1-2 times a week. But they are so much fun! They are such entertainment I end up laughing 75% of the trip. . 4. Don't stand behind us in line at the donut shop. We will clean out the entire shelf of sprinkled donuts and your daughter may cry as a result. #sorrynotsorry . 5. We live in the bathroom the other 25% of the outing. Someone always has to go. Thankfully the older 2 can take the younger 2 at this point and I can wait outside with the 2 babies. Working myself out of a job. #momgoals . #teammulder#thisfallweathertho#friYay
If you saw my story you’d know that yesterday I went hunting for the baby that was far too quiet and as we we know that’s dangerous! I found him asleep on top of the barbecue.. *sigh* in a little puddle of drool.... but how cute are those curls!