Whenever life gets tough, I return to gratitude. When I was 10 years old, my godmother @1weeks gave me a gratitude journal to write down 5 things that I am grateful for every day. From a young age, this wired me to live in deep thankfulness for the abundance around me. So when I hear the negativity in my head... I can make conscious effort to remember all the amazing blessings my life gifted me. Today, I share this practice with you.
Today I am grateful for:
1. Change. Change has always been tough for me, but I remember how beautiful it can be if I remind myself of the growth ahead.👌🏼
2. Having a break from teaching full-time yoga. Although at moments I don’t know what the hell to do with myself, I know that this time is meant for rest and rejuvenation of my body, mind, and Spirit.
3. Coffee... it helps me do all the things! 😂
4. Owning my business @innerciseyoga. This is my purpose. This is my passion. When all else falls away, I know I have created something real that has the potential to change lives. 💝
5. Learning hard lessons. This is not a normal gratitude item for me, but lately I am realizing how much the difficult experiences in life teach me. With the right perspective, these experiences bring me more strength and more opportunity for peace within.
#InnerciseYoga #Gratitude #Candid #DailyPractice