I’ve been asked by a few mommies about my favourite BABY PRODUCTS so I thought it would be easiest to post about it. 👶 Being on baby number 3, I think it’s safe to say I’ve trialed my fair share of products. These are the ones that have worked for me. ✅ Most of these I have used from the beginning when Sav was born in 2012.
1. BUM CREAM: Sudocrem Baby Care Cream. I must have bought about 1 million tubs of this stuff. It is HANDS DOWN the best bum cream out there. Also great for dry lips, rashes and other skin irritations.
2. SHAMPOO & BODY WASH: I alternate between Mustela 2-in-1 (new to South Africa) and Pure Beginnings Baby Wash and Shampoo. Both these brands have a wonderful range of products so it’s worth checking out.
3. BODY MOISTURISER: Epimax Baby & Junior Cream (fragrance and colourant free). I use this as a moisturiser after their bath. In the first 12 weeks I also use this as a soap substitute so as not to dry out their skin or cause any allergies. Once they are a bit bigger, I alternate with Pure Beginnings Baby Lotion (Organic Baobab.)
4. FACE MOISTURISER: SBR Lipocream. I have always used this on their cheeks. Especially in winter. Amazing barrier cream. Eucerin Aquaphor is also another great one for chapped cheeks/lips, dry patches etc.
5. SUNCREAM: Mustela Infant 50+. I am loving this suncream. Very high protection, easy application, absorbs well into their skin and hypo-allergenic.
6. WIPES: I have always used Pampers Sensitive Wipes.
7. NAPPIES: For Lily, I am using Pampers Active Baby. For my boys I found Huggies Gold Tailor-Made for boys to be the best.
8. LIFE-SAVING MAGIC BABY PRODUCT 🔑: No matter where we go, I always have a tube of ANTIPEOL OINTMENT with me. This stuff is the ONLY cream which truly helps nappy rash within a day. Whenever one of my babies has had a red bum, 2 or 3 applications of this does the trick. It is truly a tube of magic! 🌟🌈💞
If you have a magic product which you can’t do without, I would love to hear about it! 😘